Saturday, December 13, 2008

chocolate & green {06.07.08}

Let me start off by saying Meryl and Joe are two of the sweetest people, and I'm so glad I got a chance to get to know them! I had the privilege of working on their beautiful invitations and details. Meryl and Joe chose green and chocolate brown as their colors and did a wonderful job of tying in their color scheme with their event. They also tied in a music theme to their vision, appropriately naming tables by favorite musicians. I wasn't able to see the final set up of the reception, but I did take a peek at the pictures online. I love the cookie station idea! ... and I should add, they had a friend make their money box out of a real drum set!



Date: 06.07.08
Ceremony: The Immaculata (USD), San Diego
Reception Venue: Admiral Kidd Club, San Diego
Photographer: Garrett Photography, San Diego
Videographer: NR3 Video Productions, San Diego
Invitations/Details: bellz&whistlez, Southern California
Florist: Tessilk Flowers, San Diego
DJ/Emcee: British Elite DJ, San Diego
Hair: Judy with Foxy Hair Designs, San Diego
Makeup: Marina with Foxy Hair Designs, San Diego

These photos were taken courtesy of Garrett Photography.





No comments:

Post a Comment