Monday, December 29, 2008

sweet winter wedding {12.27.08}

Day-Of Coordination: It was to no surprise that the winter wedding we coordinated this past Saturday would turn out to be a wonderfully designed celebration. Cyril will post a reflection blog soon, but I just wanted to share that we were honored to have been part of Benny and Cheryl's sweet winter wedding. I found a few minutes to snap some photos (btw, I'm no pro; I can't wait to see Trailbrook's photos!). Take a look at their cake display -- i love the branches covered with hanging flowers, gems and votives! And I'm still swooning over the tall, orchid-sprayed, table centerpieces which were covered with strings of crystals, butterflies, a white boa and pretty votive holders -- great job FloralWorks!







No comments:

Post a Comment