Tuesday, March 3, 2009

wedding shoes…classy, hip, & blingin'

I mentioned earlier that I got a pair of Stuart Weitzman shoes for our wedding. Again, they were pretty high-heeled, but were extraordinarily comfortable. I bought my heels at Nordstrom at South Coast Plaza and was so happy. Here's a b&w board I put together showcasing current SW's shoes that are classy, hip, and blingin'. Who said wedding shoes have to be white and close-toed? (Though I did find some darling white heels!) They have a great selection of wedding/evening heels. I LOVE the comfort, though I know, regardless of who makes them, we will all have different "shoe" experiences.



I bought shoes that I knew I could wear again -- and I do wear them! SWs aren't cheap, though I have spotted SWs on sale at Nordstrom Rack for less than $75…but you have to do your bargain shopping!

Stuart Weitzman's Catchet in white | $296

Stuart Weitzman's Brigette | $498

No comments:

Post a Comment