Monday, April 13, 2009

BIG day approaching :: "utterly chic wedding"

I mentioned in my previous post that I was making a custom ring pillow (I will show you later, I promise!). I may as well add that the B&W team has been working full speed while counting down to one of our much anticipated weddings of the year -- and hand-made nearly EVERYTHING! From the exquisite invitation ensemble, to utterly chic table numbers, to a personalized guest book, to a custom card box…rad programs…custom table overlays…table design…charming pin cushions…oh, my..the list goes on…this utterly chic wedding is far from the traditional white wedding and screams "style." It's "much anticipated" for bellz&whistlez because the groom is also in the wedding industry -- a face quite often seen at receptions. He has worked many weddings, so the pressure to "spectacularize" his and his fiancĂ©'s big day was (is!) on! We've been extremely busy these last few weeks…and now onto the final days. B&W is just about finished with the details and master itinerary -- just have to pack the boxes, and the bride and groom will have several days to unwind with family and friends. Yes…with B&W, having a few days to yourselves during the final week is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment