Friday, July 17, 2009

INTERIOR DEZIGN :: the vintage-inspired room



"Vintage: representative of or dating from a period long past" per YourDictionary.com. These do not highlight interior design of a particular period in time, like the 1950s, or 60s; these are simply photos I like of rooms that exhibit some sort of vintage character or "age" to them.

I've been on the net getting inspired for our upcoming wedding, and looking at these designed rooms makes me want to shop for furniture! Just sharing some inspiration.





Photo Credits: Wary Meyers, CountryLiving, Apartment Therapy, PointClickHome



Photo Credits: PointClickHome, Domino Magazine

5 comments:

  1. On photo number five, I love the art piece and all of the furniture. Where can I buy these things? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I get the bed cover on the first picture ? (The Pink-ish room) & the wallpaper if possible! If you can, send a message on Facebook ? Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, folks! these were plucked from the web for interior design inspiration. im not sure where they purchased the furnishings. i appreciate your visit though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you wouldn't know where i could find wall paper similar to picture 2?

      Delete
  4. I am in love with the first picture of the booklined bedroom! I know this post is a bit old, just can't get over it and had to post a comment!

    ReplyDelete