Saturday, July 25, 2009

wedding entrance

I know many of you have seen this YouTube video all over the news -- a completely nontraditional ceremony entrance. Thought I'd post for those of you who haven't seen it! This goes to show weddings are becoming more and more...(what's the word)..original. Remember me talking about "making a statement?" -- this is definitely one way to catch anyone's attention! Unsure how anyone would be able to get away with this at a strict house of worship though. If it were my wedding, I'd probably save it for the reception -- and then find a way to make our video montage tie into the grand entrance -- kind of a way to continue the moment. I'll give it to this couple for accomplishing such a bold dare. If it reflects their personalities, then I suppose it would make sense for them to conjure this idea. Nonetheless, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment