Wednesday, July 15, 2009

wedding forecast by JM :: Secret Site: Max & Chloe


"SECRET SITE: MAX&CHLOE"
I am always on the lookout for fashion websites that ignite my underlying addiction to shopping. Sleuthing through the internet, I’m like a detective on a mission to uncover new online stores worth bragging about. I usually keep these secret sites to myself but as a treat to our b&w blog readers, I felt it was only right to share. Behold…Max&Chloe. If you’re looking for a gift, this site has thousands of jewelry pieces for you to choose from. The brand/designer list is constantly growing and the website is updated with new inventory often. Don’t forget to sign up so that you can enjoy special e-mail offers. With price ranges to suit any budget, you will be enticed to spoil yourself with a gift or two as well. Of course, I can’t forget about the brides. Visit the Bridal Jewelry category to select accessories for your big day or snag some oh-so-cute personalized necklaces for your attendants you thoughtful bride you!



Here are more glam gifts in gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment