Tuesday, August 11, 2009

INTERIOR DEZIGN :: lovin' me some H.D. Buttercup



It was my first time stepping into the magnificent furniture warehouse on Helm Street -- H.D. Buttercup. I don't know why it took me so long to make a trip out here, but it was definitely worth it! H.D. Buttercup is a specialty furniture warehouse that gives the public direct access to furniture designers' collections. They feature vintage art, an array of leather furniture, chandeliers, and hundreds of beautiful décor pieces. Located in Los Angeles (3225 Helms Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90034), it occupies the landmark Helms Bakery, which was originally built in 1931. You can visit the various furniture and interior design stores and then stop by Father's Office to taste one of the best burgers around! :) I walked away from H.D. Buttercup with so many reception ideas and home decorating ones as well.









1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm the Marketing Manager at H.D. Buttercup and am so glad that you loved shopping here! Please stop by and say hi the next time you're in the store--just ask for Vicky at the cash wrap.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete