Wednesday, September 23, 2009

martha + paper

In Color Fanatic #004, I posted some thumbnails showing some paper decor. I won't argue the possibility of Martha Stewart being one of the best when it comes to paper decorations. Takes a DIY (do it yourself) bride and groom, but the results, like Martha's concepts below, could be stunning and cost effective. What's not to like about that?








I like the idea of printed paper runners, but it totally depends on what you're trying to achieve -- boils down to style and vision. For the cake below, I'd personally use that for an occasion other than a wedding, unless I'm known to make pop up decorations. Maybe the addition of fresh flowers or embellishments would help dress it up a little more.
Nonetheless, if all the elements are put together well, then you'll have succeeded in using paper as a theme.








Photo source: Martha Stewart Weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment