Wednesday, October 14, 2009

designer shoes at Nordstrom Rack {Seattle}

Before our stroll along Pike Place Market in Seattle, we made a pit stop at Nordstrom Rack to pick up a few things to adjust to the cool weather. Standing on the corner of 2nd and Pine (1601 2nd Ave Seattle, WA 98101), this Nordstrom Rack boasts four floors of fashionable goodies, carrying lots of fall and winter accessories. But this NR isn't your average NR. If you're ever in Seattle, WA, stop by and check out the 2nd floor: all SHOES -- racks and racks of boots, heels, and flats. And plenty size 7.5s! To give you an idea of what I experienced, their designer shoe section was the largest I've ever seen -- probably over 500+ pairs. So, for you ladies who want the designer wedding heels, do some extra digging, 'cause you just might find a discounted pair at your local Nordstrom Rack. Check out some of the pretty heels I found in the designer shoe collection.









More shoes…





1 comment:

  1. These are real beauty. I like this pointy shiny heel of LANVIN. I found many designer shoes on your site/blog. I think I am going to fell in love with this blog of yours and will visit again for some new stuff.

    Designer shoes are no doubt very attractive, unique and sometimes trendy too. But these are usually expensive. Designer shoes are different and cannot be compared with other type of shoes generally but I think there some fashion shoes brands (like Fly London Shoes),which can give you some change in wear and style.

    ReplyDelete