Monday, October 5, 2009

shelley + ted's e-session :: theorie photography

Two weekends ago, B&W coordinated a wedding at the Hotel Del Coronado and Anthology celebrating the union of Miss (who is now a Mrs) Shelley and Mr Ted Glennon. I wish I got a chance to post these photos earlier 'cause this e-session of the couple is mad hot. Amy and Maurice of Theorie Photography did a great job capturing the essence of the couple's style. The photos have an urban feel with a vintage flair, but they are also extremely intimate, which I love. I can't wait to see the photos from the wedding day!









For more beautiful photos of Shelley and Ted, please visit Theorie's blog here. I won't be surprised if you end up flipping through all the pages of their blog -- Theorie is amazing!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks Charm and Janessa for your help on our wedding day! Our wedding day was absolutely magical! xo, Shelley Glennon

    ReplyDelete