Tuesday, December 15, 2009

innovative art :: the dieline

I'm a sucker for phenomenal packaging, sometimes buying things just for the box or wrapper. And call me crazy, but I do occasionally find myself getting dizzy in the grocery aisles 'cause my eyes can't help but scan all the packaging designs. Here are some finds from the really ├╝ber cool site, TheDieline.com.




Above: AIAIAI headphone packaging; Photo source: TheDieline.com


Above: Mysterio Baby Tee packaging; Photo source: TheDieline.com


Above: Yummy Ice Cream packaging; Photo source: TheDieline.com

Above: soap box packaging; Photo source: TheDieline.com


Above: Kleenex Holiday packaging; Photo source: TheDieline.com

More…

Above: DITO handy nail polish packaging; Photo source: TheDieline.com

Above: Reserve Coffee Label/Packaging; Photo source: TheDieline.com

Above: paper bottle packaging; Photo source: TheDieline.com

Above: milk carton packaging; Photo source: TheDieline.com

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous collection, I particularly love the soap box, really beautiful. Thanks

    ReplyDelete