Thursday, May 6, 2010

jamie lynn+jay's tag-the-date!!

Jamie Lynn and Jay are prepared to take a life long journey together! These sweet B&W clients AND avid travelers asked us to design something "fun and whimsical but modern at the same time." I don't know if it was Jamie Lynn's excitement that got me moving and shaking or the thought of traveling, but I began to concept really fresh, funky ideas. I knew I wanted to step outside of the passport idea; that would work, but I still wanted to take it up a notch. What did I do? I did what I almost always do, make something personal, uber creative, and challenging to assemble. LOL. Check out these darlin' tag-the-dates! We custom designed a luggage tag and printed an old world map on linen stock, scored each tag, die cut each window with precision, delicately placed the information card inside the tag (printed on soft blue stock), and carefully attached a white satin ribbon with an eyelet. Whew!! I'm perspiring thinking about it! OH, and don't forget to check out the beautiful J&J anchor monogram that we design... sweet! Looking forward to 10.10.10! Stay tuned for their invitations....




1 comment:

  1. Charmae, you did it again! Thanks for taking our ideas and putting together something so fabulously creative. So much TLC and hard work went into these little beauties, and those details don't go unnoticed. You rock!

    ReplyDelete