Tuesday, September 7, 2010

travel totes and things

I just returned from an action-packed adventure in Hawaii, and needless to say, I feel like I need a vacation from my recent trip. With a destination wedding in Hawaii next year, I spent the first few days attending a site preview, coordinating with a videographer and bar service vendor, and stopping by a wholesale flower shop. It was a great time with great company, and I can't wait to be in paradise once again!

I couldn't find my favorite beach tote, so the day before my trip, I purchased a totally efficient H&M waterproof tote for a mere $4! It was small and plain, and though I was forced to work with the bright purple color, I really didn't have any complaints; it did its job and kept my belongings free from sea water. It wasn't until the day before our departure that I stopped by the Macy's at Ala Moana Mall and picked up a retro Roxy beach tote. This lead me to simply "browse" designer travel totes and things on Neiman Marcus's site.. and oh boy, did I find some fabulous accessories for any traveling diva.


Photos: from NeimanMarcus.com; Yves Saint Laurent, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Dolce&Gabbana, Juicy Couture, Alexander McQueen, Diane Von Furstenberg


Photo above: Prada sequins cami wallet

Photo above: Fendi tote


Photo above: Tory Burch makeup bag

Photo above: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Photo above: Tory Burch tote

Photo above: Alexander McQueen skull shopping bag

No comments:

Post a Comment