Tuesday, May 3, 2011

guess whoooo's having a baby :: baby shower invitations

If you haven't guessed…yes!, it's me who's having a baby, and we are so excited! Some of you already know, but figured I've got to share the news with our B&W blog readers. And I couldn't think of a better way than by posting the invitations. Baby is almost here. In just a little over two months, I'll be a working mommy and Abram, a working daddy. The journey has been exciting thus far, preparing the room and filling our abode with baby items, discussing names and schedules, and sharing this time with close family and friends. It hasn't stopped any wedding projects; if anything, we are busier than ever, and I am grateful to be able to do what I love. While I'll be taking only a month off from coordinating events, Cyril, Christy and Janissa will be tackling our events until I'm on my feet. In the meantime, I'll be assigned to a majority of our design projects for 2011, which are currently in full swing!

I'm posting the baby shower invitations I designed for the shower. Though I am not hosting, I had to throw in my two cents and at least help out with the paper goods. :) We'll be sure to post more details from the shower. These are two-color letterpress invitations printed on 200gsm cotton rag paper with an owl ("Guess Whoooo's Having a Baby") theme in olive green, orange, and chocolate -- we don't know what we're having gender-wise, so I thought this would be a fitting color palette for the event and the nursery. I created custom address labels and sewed custom fabric belly bands to add that handmade touch.

*Thanks to the my sister-in-law, Ginger, and best friends, Cyril and Hazel, Christy, and my sisters, Germaline and Janice, for helping put this event together! I'm excited to spend some time with family and friends and can't wait to see what you've been planning these last few months!





1 comment:

  1. SO Cute! Thanks so much Nole for the post, it’s just lovely how you put it all together!

    Babyshower Invitations

    ReplyDelete