Tuesday, June 14, 2011

sweet+modern aloha wedding invitations

Here are snapshots of the coordinating custom wedding invitations we designed for V+M's sweet+modern Hawaii wedding, which will take place next month at the gorgeous Lanikuhonua Cultural Institute, a private estate, located on the island of O'ahu. These invitations match the save-the-date postcards we created a few months ago. I adore the logo illustration which personalizes their paper goods. :) In addition to these few paper projects, we've been working all year with the design+coordination for this special event, and can't wait to be in paradise.. (that goes for the lucky Cyril, who will be facilitating the big day!)! For me, Baby will be due around that time, but I will be at the wedding in spirit! Alooooha!






4 comments:

  1. Hello,
    When I design custom invitations, I offer to design custom postage for my clients to complete the look of their invitation package. The party starts when the guests open their invitations, so setting the tone of the party with the invitation is important. But even before the envelope is opened, the first impression the guest has of the invitation is what’s on the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the invitation it is very well done and I like the cute couple design of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wedding invitation above. It's really cute and nice. I love the flower designs, also, the color is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your writing skill is really very appreciative. I love when you share your views through the best articles.Keep sharing and posting articles like these.This article has helped me a lot.Keep posting this stuff.

    Engagement invitations

    ReplyDelete