Wednesday, November 2, 2011

E+R's engagement photos by trailbrook photography

Love is kind. Friendship is unconditional. Affection is contagious. All three I see in these intimate engagement photos by two of San Diego's ├╝ber talented (and extremely nice) tag team photographers, Stan and Jeannette Liu of Trailbrook Photography. I thought I knew SD in and out, but I don't even recognize most of these backdrops -- awesome! Eileen + Ryan are getting married next February, and we are excited to be assisting in the design+invitations+coordination for this special day. I met with Eileen a few months ago, and she is one smart, super sweet, naturally gorgeous, and hard working bride. I have yet to meet Ryan, but have heard lots of great things about him. So far, the creative design ideas we've been bouncing off each other are right in tune with their personalities and overall vision, and I'm anxious to knock 'em all out already!

Here's a sneak peek of this beautiful couple's e-session. They make taking photos look so easy! Wait...do I spy a couple in scrubs?!

To see more photos by Trailbrook, click here.











No comments:

Post a Comment