Monday, February 27, 2012

84th Annual Academy Awards :: my top 3 favorite dresses

Hello, there! Just sharing my top three favorite dresses from the 2012 Oscars. And I also included my top two best dressed males.

#1) Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton -- I love the vivid coral color, straight bodice, and the layered ruffles. But the kicker for me is the miniature crystal bow tie embellishment. Swoon.


#2) Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Shoji. This dress drapes her curves very well. I love the classic shape, yet the dress has tons of detailing. I'd bet this was a pretty heavy dress, but it looks really comfortable to wear.


#3) Ellie Kemper in Armani Privé. I know, I know, she might be on the worst dressed list because of her matching hair color and blunt bangs, but I still love the dress. It's unique in texture and the color is such a head-turner.


Can't forget the handsome men. I have to give credit to the stylist who picked out this modern tux for Tom Cruise. And David Beckham always knows how to rock any 'fit. There's nothing better than seeing a man wear a suit/tux the right way -- not baggy and loose, too long or too short of an inseam, and sleeves covering half their hands! Pet peeves.



Photo sources: from Luxury & Brands and AGirlGottaEat blog

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with your #1. She is total perfection! And David Beckham...he is always delicious, isn't he?!

    ReplyDelete