Wednesday, February 29, 2012

purple + graphite wedding invitations :: starfish logo

Howdy! Today, I'm posting an invitation project I did for Raquel and Rick, who are getting married at 7-Degrees (Laguna Beach). Raquel wanted something modern and clean, using graphite and purple tones and incorporating a subtle starfish logo. I wanted to balance out the simple bi-fold with pocket design by bringing in the deep purple background along with the use of a modern, sans serif, dotted font, Fortuna Dot. I ran all of the pieces digitally on Italian metallic paper and handmade all of the graphite jackets with pockets. I'm finding that more and more brides are in search for minimalist type invitations, clean fonts, and less-is-more concepts. Not only do they want the look, but keeping it simple helps with cost!






No comments:

Post a Comment