Wednesday, April 25, 2012

classic lavender and sage wedding invitations for H&M

I can't wait for May 12th--it's the day one of my BFF's will marry her best friend, Matt. I have the honor of standing as her Matron of Honor, though I am so nervous to give my first wedding toast/speech!

In any case, I posted H&M's classic save-the-date design last week, which was flat printed on card stock and accompanied by a lavender envelope with custom address labels. For her invitation, we kept with the same theme, keeping the concept simple and tasteful, while giving the overall look a slight vintage-esque design, and classic style. The design of this wedding is soft, feminine, and of-the-times, meaning it's going to evoke a sweet and romantic feel honoring a wedding that may have been reminiscent of a 50s wedding. The Darlington House is the perfect setting for this type of design, and I am so excited to see everything come together.

Here is H&M's save-the-date.



Below are the matching wedding invitations which were printed offset on pearlescent metallic card stock with a custom vellum belly band to seal the ensemble.  

No comments:

Post a Comment