Friday, September 21, 2012

save-the-dates :: barbados wedding

It's so sad to say goodbye to summer, but I'm in no rush to say farewell to the hot sun. I LOVE summer time! We've had back to back weddings, traveling to San Francisco, Orange County, and San Diego, and in December, we'll be making our way to Barbados for a special wedding. It's super exciting because I get to travel with my BFF and partner coordinator, Cyril. The planning is in full swing!

Here are Anthony and Tina's save-the-date magnets. Their color palette is a mix of lush corals, vibrant periwinkles, slate, and a gorgeous raspberry. Though simple in concept, the design is modern and fun! I love that the photo is cropped. BTW, this was taken by the talented Ja Tecson, who will be traveling with us as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment